APPENDIX B – Maps, Boundaries and Names of Electoral Districts – Newfoundland and Labrador
There shall be in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador seven (7) electoral districts, named and described as set out below, each of which shall return one member.
In the following descriptions:
- any reference to "road," "street," "drive," "lane," "hill," "cove," "route," "highway," "river," "brook," "lake," "harbour," "bay," "pond," "gut," "sound" or "channel" signifies the centre line of said feature unless otherwise described;
- wherever a word or expression is used to denote a territorial division, such word or expression shall indicate the territorial division as it existed or was bounded on the first day of January, 2021;
- all offshore islands are included in the landward district unless otherwise described;
- the translation of the term "street" follows Treasury Board standards, while the translation of all other public thoroughfare designations is based on commonly used terms but has no official recognition;
- all First Nation territories lying within the perimeter of the electoral district are included unless otherwise described; and
- all coordinates are in reference to the North American Datum of 1983 (NAD 83).
The population figure of each electoral district is derived from the 2021 decennial census.