September 23, 2022
September 7, 2022
August 19, 2022
February 1, 2022
Participants and observers to virtual public hearings must use the following link to connect to the Zoom meetings: https://duoson.zoom.us/j/87446777275.
Redistribution process timeline in Ontario
- Publication of Commission's proposal (completed) August 19, 2022
- Written submissions deadline (completed) September 25, 2022
- Public hearings (in progress) September 26– November 2, 2022
- Publication of the report (not started) October–December 2022
- Objections from MPs (not started) November 2022–May 2023
- Commissions consider objections (not started) January–June 2023
- Representation order (not started) September 2023
In the newspaper insert for the Ontario proposal, the map numbers for the Regional Municipality of York and the City of Windsor were inadvertently switched. We regret this error occurred.
The Proposal of the Federal Electoral Boundaries Commission for Ontario was officially released today, on August 19, 2022, and the newspaper inserts containing the Proposal were also scheduled to be distributed at the same date. However, due to an administrative error beyond the Commission's control, the inserts were inadvertently published in the August 17th edition of the Toronto Star. The Commission in no way wished to give preferential treatment to any particular media outlet. We regret that this error occurred