Media – Ontario
The ten Federal Electoral Boundaries Commissions completed their mandate once they submitted their final reports to the Chief Electoral Officer, who, in turn, transmitted them to the Speaker of the House of Commons for official tabling. Please direct any questions that you might have on electoral redistribution to Elections Canada.
- London, Thursday, July 20, 2023 New Federal Electoral Map for Ontario
- London, Friday, February 10, 2023 New Federal Electoral Map for Ontario Tabled in the House of Commons
- London, Friday, October 28, 2022 New Hearing added in Thunder Bay
- London, Wednesday, September 7, 2022 Notice of Change to Public Hearing in Ontario
- London, Friday, August 19, 2022 A New Federal Electoral Map is Taking Shape for Ontario
- London, Tuesday, February 1, 2022 Federal Electoral Boundaries Commission for Ontario Begins the Process of Readjusting Boundaries