York–Simcoe – Existing boundaries
- (a) that part of the Regional Municipality of York comprised of:
- (i) the Town of Georgina;
- (ii) the Town of East Gwillimbury, excepting that part lying southerly of Green Lane West and Green Lane East and westerly of Highway No. 404;
- (iii) that part of the Township of King lying northerly of Highway No. 9 and Davis Drive West;
- (b) Chippewas of Georgina Island First Nation Indian Reserve; and
- (c) that part of the County of Simcoe comprised of the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury.