Public participation – Prince Edward Island
The Federal Electoral Boundaries Commission for Prince Edward Island is holding 3 public hearings, in person and virtual, to gather comments and feedback on the proposed boundaries and electoral district names.
Should you wish to only send comments and feedback to the Commission, without attending a public hearing, you can do so by mail or email, or by using the Interactive Mapping Tool. See below for more information.
To attend a public hearing, you must send a notice of representation.
Ways to participate
You can send your notice of representation to the Commission Secretary by:
- mailing it to their office
- emailing it to PEI-IPE@redecoupage-federal-redistribution.ca
- filling out the Public hearing notice form
- using the Interactive Mapping Tool
If you wish to make a representation at a hearing, you should inform the Commission in writing by May 31, 2022.
Your notice of representation should include:
- your name, address and contact information
- the organization you represent (if any)
- the date of the public hearing that you wish to attend
- a short overview of the issues you intend to address
- your official language of preference
- any accommodations you may need
|Location||Place of hearing||Date of hearing||Time of hearing|
|Summerside||Loyalist Country Inn & Conference Centre (Parlour Room),
195 Heather Moyse Drive
|Tuesday, June 7, 2022||7:00 p.m.|
2784 Bayshore Road
|Wednesday, June 8, 2022||7:00 p.m.|
|Virtual hearing||The link will be provided to participants||Thursday, June 9, 2022||7:00 p.m.|