Appendix II – Maps, Proposed Boundaries and Names of Electoral Districts – Prince Edward Island
There shall be in the Province of Prince Edward Island four (4) electoral districts, named and described as follows, each of which shall return one member.
In the following descriptions:
- (a) reference to "bay," "channel," "drive," "highway," "road," "route" or "river" signifies their centre line unless otherwise described;
- (b) all cities, towns, rural municipalities, communities, fire districts, resort municipalities, islands and Indian reserves lying within the perimeter of the electoral district are included unless otherwise described;
- (c) all First Nation territories lying within the perimeter of the electoral district are included unless otherwise described;
- (d) all offshore islands are included in the landward district unless otherwise described;
- (e) wherever a word or expression is used to denote a territorial division, such word or expression shall indicate the territorial division as it existed or was bounded on the first day of January, 2021;
- (f) all coordinates are in reference to the North American Datum of 1983 (NAD 83);
- (g) the population figure of each electoral district is derived from the 2021 decennial census.